The firm’s Labor Law Department provides up-to-date advice on all aspects of labor laws to both employers and employees.
Labor law is a dynamic and evolving area, one which calls for unique expertise, experience and professionalism, as well as a deep knowledge and understanding of the complexities and sensitives involved in work relations. The firm’s vast experience and deep understanding of the commercial and business aspects are also true of the Labor Law Department, and give it a significant edge in responding to the complex needs of the modern labor market.
The department provides a premier service, while ensuring maximum availability to clients coupled with the personal and warm touch that is our firm’s hallmark.
The department sends its clients regular updates, and the staff regularly attends professional conferences to keep abreast of the developments in the field. Members of the department staff also lecture in various forums.
The department is consistently listed in the top tier rankings of law firms.
The services offered by the department include, among others:
- Drafting employment agreements of all types
- Writing legal opinions and providing counseling at all stages of employment, including on special topics such as women in the workplace, sexual harassment, discrimination and privacy protection.
- Providing ongoing counseling to HR managers
- Guiding transactions regarding labor law aspects
- Representation of employers and employees in labor courts and before the various authorities
- Drafting agreements with independent contractors, consultants, service providers, etc.
- Advice on confidentiality, no-compete clauses, protection of trade secrets and intellectual property rights
- Advice to employers and employees on issues relating to collective employment relations
- Preparation of special option plans and compensation plans
- Advising managers and senior executives on issues related to options and benefits
- Counseling multinational companies operating in Israel on compliance with the Israeli statutory requirements
- Counseling to employers and employees regarding relocation to and from Israel